Most individuals and businesses look to an accountant for help during the tax season. But these individuals and groups don't always realize that financial advisory services are beneficial year round.
Whether you run a small business or a large corporation, delegating your financial responsibilities makes your job easier. And when you turn to Tessa Szwagierczak Professional Corporation, you know that you're getting guidance from an excellent team.
We'll work tirelessly to keep you up to date on tax laws and other government regulations. Ultimately, our services may save you energy and money over time.
You may be struggling with payroll, financial statements, taxation, bookkeeping, or all of the above. Our team of financial advisors is capable of handling these responsibilities and more.
Our staff is made up of bookkeepers, CPAs, and other financial professionals. Together, we've earned a range of awards. Most recently, we were awarded the 2015-2016 Entrepreneur of the Year in Accounting (from World Wide Who's Who.)
If you have any questions about our experience and resources, we welcome your call. You can get in touch with a member of our staff at 587-272-2292.
Interested in learning more about our tax planning services and other offerings? We've provided more information about our Red Deer, Alberta specialties below:
- Business commencement and set up
- Computer applications and implementation
- Business development/operational advice
- Income tax planning
- Corporate financing and banking
- Business acquisition or sale
- Business succession, retirement planning, other exit
strategies (private to public transactions)
- Personal estate planning
- Personal and self-employed income tax returns (T1)
- Corporate income tax returns (T2)
- Trust and estate tax returns (T3)
- Tax planning services
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basic payroll services
- Government payroll remittances, WCB (Workers’ Compensation Board) returns, annual T4/T5 slips and records of employment forms
- Assisting with payroll questions and benefits issues
- Basic bookkeeping information is provided by the business owner(s); we complete the required adjustments and entries to produce a set of financial statements. This type of reporting is generally sufficient for smaller companies where there is a limited use of the financial statements by third parties.
- Basic bookkeeping information, pre-passed by the client, is analyzed and reviewed at a more stringent level, resulting in the preparation of a set of formal financial statements. This type of reporting is generally required when third parties require more reliable information, for example: banking requirements for financing purposes or the sale of a business.
- Both of these engagements are provided through my associate, Deborah Walker. Please contact our office to make an appointment.
- Computerized monthly, quarterly and/or annual bookkeeping
- Monthly bank reconciliation and GST (Goods and Services Tax) returns
- Interim financial statements
- Training to internal staff for effective record keeping and procedures
Besides corporate tax returns, we also handle personal tax returns throughout March and April. We can even perform past year returns that are overdue or unresolved.